What are the conditions?
These offerings are a response to the Malaysian Government’s call to training providers as part of their plan to help everyone who was affected by COVID-19 to recover, so there is no catch.
Important Terms and Conditions
- You are required to own or have access to a laptop or PC to attend the remote sessions, complete coursework, etc.
- Your application is part of AGA’s proposal as a response to Penjana HRDF’s call for proposal from training providers. This means that when you apply, you are not guaranteed a seat in the free course until HRDF approves your application.
- Seats are limited and are on a first-come-first-served basis
- You’ll need to be able to commit to the training you applied to:
- If the course dates and times do not fit into your schedules, you can defer your course start date only once, subject to course availability.
- You’ll need to begin your training within 6 months of your application approval.
Can I apply to more than one course?
No, each individual is only eligible to apply to 1 scheme and course.
If I apply now, can I postpone or cancel my application?
You may not cancel, but you can defer. This is subject to cohort/seat availability and approval by admissions.
When can I know more details about the course dates and times?
Once the application has been approved by HRDF, you’ll receive a confirmation and further details from us, including course start dates, schedules, and more.
I am not a recipient of government assistance, but my spouse, parent or guardian is. Can I still qualify?
Yes. Submit your spouse, parent or guardian’s proof of government assistance instead of your own.
You or your parent/guardian must be from the B40 household income group and also a recipient of Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH) or any other government assistance such as MySalam, PeKa B40, eKasih and others.
Are there any hidden charges?
At this point in time, no. Unless otherwise advised by HRDF, you can participate in the course for free, and gain full access. You’ll enjoy all the benefits an AGA student enjoys.
Learn more about AGA here.
Are there any prerequisites?
You will need your own laptop or PC for all courses.
No. While you’ll be required to upload your highest academic qualification, AGA courses are beginner-friendly and require no prior experience.